A vivacious reader, humble enough to go through my posts once in a while, asked me (when I was amidst drafting my last blog),”What do you want to convey by this post of yours?” The query was definitely discouraging given that I had just finished telling him what it was all about.
A voice inside my head, on which sometimes I wish I had control (actually, mostly) shrieked “Time for introspection!!!” I don’t understand how a part of my head can be jubilant on my prospects of proven wrong. (You are a sadist, Voice !!!) I have realized I had been posting arbitrary-meaning nothing posts from a while now.
But isn’t it better than stopping blogging altogether? My writing conscience has apparently surrendered to the market forces. You write a lot of goody-goody stuff and you wouldn’t earn a rare glance rest a visit on the link you posted on your college or school clique. Of course, I want to be read! On the stake of quality? This remains undecided. Plus, Blabbering is so easy for a girl!!!
The point of this post?( Seems the Voice wouldn’t leave me alone.) I had to meet the new set target of 3 posts a month. And, Congress just had an Introspection Camp that ended with a disastrous decision of Rahul Gandhi being elevated to VP that is being interpreted as his being the future Prime Ministerial candidate, for 2014 Elections.
- Congress not concerned about youth: BJP (thehindu.com)
- Change the unaccountable, centralised system: Rahul (thehindu.com)
- Introspect why people should vote for us, Sonia tells party men (thehindu.com)
- Rahul Gandhi’s speech: Poignant or ‘lacking in content’? (firstpost.com)
- Take the bull by its horns (telegraphindia.com)
- Congress youth seek bigger role for Rahul (vancouverdesi.com)
- Congress connects to young India, Rahul Gandhi is party’s face for 2014 (Intro Roundup) (vancouverdesi.com)
- Chintan Shivir: Congress leaders pitch for Rahul Gandhi as PM candidate in 2014 polls (ndtv.com)
- Change the unaccountable, centralised system: Rahul Gandhi (vancouverdesi.com)
- Rahul is Cong VP, get set for 2014 showdown with Modi (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)